How to get in touch with me
Telegram: https://t.me/eduardoochs / @eduardoochs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.ochs / Eduardo
Nahum Ochs. Photos.
IRC: I'm "edrx" at irc.freenode.net
For my informal CV, see my pages on research and
I haven't updated my Currículo Lattes in ages.
The last time that I made a proper CV was in 2012 (PDF).
The rest of this page is very old.
- I work in a federal university in Brazil, in a campus at the
contryside, where the internet connection is VERY slow - often
below 2KB/s - and breaks often. Here are some pics
of the campus - and one of the reasons why our budget is not
enough for a better connection is that those containers are rented. By the way, the white containers are classrooms, the
brown ones are storage.
- I have a good internet connection at home now (since may/2012).
The best way to get in touch with me to send an e-mail to
email@example.com and wait (I am not very quick at
- I'm "edrx" at irc.freenode.net. Try to /query or /whois me if I'm
not at #emacs or at #eev.
- I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but I spend about half of each
week in Rio das Ostras.
- I lost my cell phone (9554-7914) in march/2008 and I discovered
that life is much better without one. So don't call it, I'm not
there. I'm not usually close to fixed phones, either.
- I look more or less like