Edrx's Tcl/Tk Page
diaglib - a Tcl library for creating and editing diagrams
- Note: I don't use this anymore! Now I create diagrams using dednat4.
- Back in '99 when I needed to draw some category theory diagrams
for my master's thesis and XYpic seemed impossible to
learn I wrote a quick hack in Tcl/Tk to let me program
diagrams instead of just editing them... for example, in this
diagram about a certain way to compose natural transformations all
coordinates are calculated from the coordinates of a few "anchor
- The diaglib source for the
diagram above (all my other diaglib diagrams are in the same
- The library in Tcl/Tk; the code that
creates a text object, the
code that makes a text object draggable.
- An old page about it.
- There's a bit more about diaglib at my little languages page.
Two expect scripts are part of eev:
Some other scripts and e-scripts in Tcl/Tk/Expect:
Links to my old page about Tcl/Tk, my old page about MkTclApp.
(Warning (2005sep08): most of the rest of the page is several years
old. Expect broken links and broken meanings.)
The online draft of Ousterhout's book:
On mktclapp, freewrap, Minotaur...
MetaKit and tclkit:
Collections of links: